Reproduction M1936 pattern Musette bag, the standard carrying bag used by American forces before and during World War Two before being replaced by the quite similar M1944 variant.
This reproduction has been produced exclusively for Hornbeam Militaria. We are living historians ourselves, as well as collectors, and we able to provide our manufacturer with an original example. From this they were able to exactly copy the style, size, colour and feel of the original.
Manufactured from a canvas material, this is a true accurate reproduction, including;
- Correct internal arrangement of flaps and pockets.
- Accurate modelling of the carrying strap (included).
- Precise dimensions.
- Correct use of hardware, buckles etc, either black or gun-metal on the closures.
- Side pocket - most Musette bags had the pocket on the left side, our reproduction follows the pattern of Hamlin Canvas Goods Co, which placed the side pocket on the right.
- Large rear pocket.
- Accurate reproduction of the various stamps and maker marks.
Free UK postage.