These are our freshly designed and exclusive to Hornbeam, American Service Boots. Our manufacturer has worked alongside us, and basing the design from an original example of Service Boot, we hope to have produced one of the most accurate reproductions on the market. We have provided a number of comparison photographs in the listing, showing the small details that we have tried to replicate from our original sample.
Points to note;
- Russet brown colour
- Two piece rubber sole with correct U. S. Army moulding
- Nine eyelets, with brown coated fittings
- Correct heel height of 16mm
- Rounded top to the piece of leather that sits behind the ankle
- Nice and thin line of stitching and perforations at the top of the toe cap (often far too wide on some reproductions), in the Quarter Brogue style
- Authentic manufacturer stamp inside the ankle, quoting the US size
Our manufacturer is a specialist in footwear of all kinds and together with our input regards the accuracy of the reproductions, these boots fit well and are comfortable for everyday use, which we can personally vouch for.